dreams in color / dreams in red

Another of the reasons I love Eddie Vedder:

Comments

Christina said…
Pearl Jam is releasing all kinds of stuff this year! I just saw an article about them in the Rolling Stone and it made me think of you guys jamming out back in the dorms.
Rick said…
Hey: remember that time that Aaron and I stayed up until, like, 2 in the morning singing along with Eddie on a mic, and then somebody on the floor beneath us microwaved a bag of poop? I always wondered if those two events were related....
Christina said…
Living in the dorms was an experience not to be missed, but it was gross while it was happening. Remember when someone puked on your floor Friday night and they just covered it with that orange dust till Monday?

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order