one too many pitchers

Drank a bit too much last night, out with Peter and Katelyn and Kaijsa and Elsa and Jim. Paid for it this morning. But it wasn't really the hurting head that kept me from going on a hike; it was the hurting foot. I don't know what I've done to it, but I think I better get it checked out. I predict a torn tendon or something like that. Slow burn.

In unrelated news, thai dinner tonight was fantastic. Spring rolls, cucumber salad, lemongrass shrimp soup, swimming rama, delicious beefy noodles (don't remember the name), and cocunut ice cream. A pretty satisfying way to end an otherwise lazy day.

In other unrelated news, I'm excited that plane tickets turned out to be so affordable. The Denver-to-West Virginia-to-Phoenix-back-to-Denver loop should be a lot of fun. Micale's Wilderness Outpost, here I come.

Comments

Kaijsa said…
And pork spare ribs! Don't forget those. Also, delicious, delicious peanut sauce. Good job on that, R.
Rick said…
Right. Somehow the pork ribs keep slipping my memory of the deliciousness of it all.

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order