princess

Yesterday I took my new phone back to AllTel and traded them for a different one. I didn't like the one I originally picked out, an "LG RAZR," was disappointing. It's hard to say why, exactly--I feel almost bad about taking it back. It wasn't broken, after all. But it just didn't have the same functionality and adaptability of my old phone, a entry-level Motorola. So now I've got a Moto RAZR, and it feels so much more intuitive.
I feel like those people at the restaurant who say, "I HATE to complain, but this steak is just a bit too spicy. Do you mind if I change it for something else?" Or, "This Long Island iced tea is poorly mixed. Can you bring me another one?" The phone experience makes me feel like that kind of princess. Seriously, all the phone really has to do is make a call and store my contacts, right? So who gives a crap if it takes me three steps to get to the alarm clock instead of just two? I do, I guess. I probably could be complaining about something important, like world hunger. Instead I'm gonna go home and transfer contacts over to my new phone. Good day.

Comments

Kaijsa said…
I don't think there's any shame in wanting things to work well. The interface is everything these days and I see too many bad examples. But then maybe I'm just a big complainer.

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order