2012 additions

My friend Shannon reminds me that 2012 also included two more events that I didn't include in my year end recap:

  1. A trip to Casper in July, for a wedding reception for my high school friend Luke and to catch up with Shannon and Craig and their awesome kids.  This trip also included a mini-trip to Casper Falls, too, and we played some volleyball at Ayers Natural Bridge by Douglas.  
  2. And Craig and Shannon were down to Laramie in October for UW's homecoming, along with our other high school friends, too: Ross (and his wife Jess), Travis, Theresa, Willa, and Brian.  Ross was long overdue for a return to Laramie, so it was great to see them.  Also, it was great to have six of the 200 or so outdoor seats at the game that weren't soaked with wet snow by halftime.
  3. And, indirectly, thinking back to the trip to Casper also reminds me that 2012 was an Olympics year!  Yeah, mutherfucker, Olympics!  I love the Olympics and I don't know how I could've forgotten that awesomeness.  I watched more TV during July than I had all year before that.  Nothing makes me want to sit on my couch watching TV quite as much as incredibly fit people doing amazing things.  

Comments

Shannon said…
My ego feels so much better now. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order