Labor Day fun

This weekend was a pretty good one.  Dad and Susie came down, and we went for a little hike on the east side of Vedauwoo and ate some lunch of crackers and salami and apples there.  Yesterday was a pretty laid back day--we wandered around campus a bit before Dad and Susie left, and looked at the Chris Drury environmental sculpture on campus.

Today Maggie and I climbed Med Bow, so now I've gotten in my yearly summit of the local big hill.

Here's the obligatory shot of the mountains.  Even though I take essentially the same picture every time I go, I'm happy that the peaks still manage to create in me that "Holy shit! This is awesome!" feeling.  I hope that I never get used to the immensity and impressiveness of the landscape here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I miss Medicine Bow and Wyoming so much!

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order