point and shoot

This weekend I drove up to Riverton, then rode from there to Steph's parents' place in Greybull. All in all, a really relaxing week: take-home work feels a lot less like work when you can do it in the shade of the patio at Lisa's Western Cuisine.  If you didn't already know, "cusabi" is a sauce made with cucumber and wasabi, and it's good.  Gooooooooood.

On the way up and back, I took some random pictures out the window of the truck. Some turned out alright, some less so. Here's one I like, from downtown Jeffrey City:


And the new blog background picture is also one from this trip, the view out over the Wind Rivers as I dropped down into Riverton on Friday night.

The open road, windows down and stereo up.  Good food, fun company, and Indian summer into October.  I could think of worse ways to spend the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order