three randomnesses plus a list

one: longhorn-style colby. i love the shit outta that shit.

two: rhubarb. it's poking up in my backyard. i can practically smell the pie already.

three: 96.7 FM, the IMix. this station makes me laugh, mostly, but i do enjoy the variety it brings to my otherwise americana-heavy dial. some quality lyrics from the Imix:

"Cyclone," by Baby Bash (feat. T-Pain):
She moves her body like a cyclone
And she makes me want to do it all night long
Going hard when the turn the spotlights on
Because she moves her body like a cyclone

Pretty sure that's a song about sex.

Also, this one: "Say Aah," by Trey Songz
Notice there ain't nothing in your cup
So get here, baby, let me fill it up, fill it up
Go girl, it's your birthday
Open wide--I know you're thirsty
Say aah
Say aah

Pretty sure that one's about drinking, but just barely. When I was trying to find the lyrics to the song, I came across a funny list of top 10 lyrics with sexually-suggestive food metaphors. Apparently I've never paid much attention to the lyrics of "The Lemon Song." It is a pretty subtle metaphor, though, you gotta admit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order