speechless

it's not that i have nothing to say lately. i just feel unsure what to say.

more sunlight: i'm in favor of it.
schizophrenic wyoming spring: i'm okay with it. it means my chances of skiing are extended a few more days, at least. it means the chances of bulbs poking up through the snow are pushed back a few days, too.
trip to nebraksa this weekend: it's nice to feel productive, even in such small ways.
unsubscribing to a blog that's been none of my business for a good long time: long overdue.
ncaa championship game: at least butler kept it close. i don't usually watch much of the final four, but ended up watching the saturday games at george's, which pulled me in enough to at least keep up with the updates on my laptop while i was downtown working on next weekend's presentation.
avett brothers: fifteen days away!
my niece: adorable!
my sister: successful defender of her dissertation!
summer: shaping up!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order