Pyramid adventure

Yesterday Steph, Melissa, Jenn and I headed out to a Forest Service cabin by the Little Brooklyn Lake. We skied in, with backpacks full of gear and food. Way more food than we all needed, but since we had it, we figured, you know, mighswell eat it since it was just gonna be more weight in the packs on the trip back out today. Here's a picture of the route, which http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/ tells me was about 1.8 miles. After getting there, Melissa and I went out for another ski, up to Brooklyn Lake and then through the woods back.

This is my first real backpacking adventure (if you consider a one-day trip "real" backpacking), but I liked it a lot. After getting back earlier today and getting a quick shower, I feel more relaxed than I have in a long, long time. I had intended to get a bit of schoolwork done tonight, but instead I'm giving myself the rest of the day off, and I'm just gonna take it easy. Eeee. Zeee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order