small amazing wonderful world

Turns out, The Welcome Wagon (see my previous post) is associated with a label based partially out of Lander, Wyoming. Like, wow. The label, Asthmatic Kitty, also lists Brooklyn and Indianapolis as other office sites.


The label also carries Sufjan Stevens, whose music (according to my musically knowledgeable roommate Adam) is often used by Wyoming Public Radio for their between-segment interludes.

Seriously, what are the chances that the first music I've been really excited about in a good long while (no offense intended to Johnny Flynn, whose music I was recently introduced to and who I'm also pretty excited about) would have a Wyoming connection? As my ever-optimistic friend Katie would say: "I love life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order