ready for the business

Except for one stubborn, minor, and (hopefully) easy-to-fix leak, I'm ready to put the bathroom project into the "finished" folder. I think it'll be a while before I really, really feel like the project is complete and solid, but in the meantime, here are some pictures that illustrate the major changes:

Pre-November 2009:

Post-December 2009:
And here's a pic where you can see the new tile.
All in all, I'm happy with the way it looks. I just hope that there aren't any problems with functionality. I don't want this to turn into another of those events where I make things worse rather than better. Seems like the past few years have brought enough of that type of experience.

Comments

Shannon said…
Nice yob! You must have bathroom remodeling experience :) I like the rug and dark vanity.
Sissy said…
Looks good!! Like Shannon, I really like the rug. I also really like the tile, the wall color and the trim! Good work!

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order