Happy birthday to me!

By the time yesterday night rolled around, I wasn't really in the mood for people. So I decided to pass on David's event and instead picked up a pizza and some PBRs and stayed in watching tv until a new decade rolled around. I suppose that seems like a pretty pedestrian way to start a new year, and I felt a bit bad that I hadn't bothered to get out to appreciate a full moon on the last night of 2009. I made up for that tonight, though, by heading out with David and Melissa for some nearly-full-moon snowshoeing at Happy Jack, about two hours of remarkably great weather hiking through the woods. After a laid back day, the hike was a great way to rebuild some enthusiasm for all the potential of 2010. Bring it on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order