shopping

i find it incredibly easy to find great christmas presents. for myself.

thinking of the other important people in my life is somewhat harder.

yesterday i took advantage of ace's powertool sale and bought a dewalt 4 1/2" grinder. i'm counting this as a christmas present to me, even though the argument could be made that it's very quickly going to become necessary equipment.

now i'm looking at the avett bros. april concert tickets, trying to decide if my bank account can stand to take another hit.

i've got a birthday coming in january, i guess. hope the show doesn't sell out before my paycheck comes in...

in other news, the remote thermometer reading in the crawlspace says 36.5. think i'd better check it later tonight. maybe leave the kitchen faucet on a trickle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order