victory, updated

Below, a picture of the City of Laramie 2nd Annual Turkey Curling Championships winning team, Tastes Like Chicken. Oh, yeah.


In related news, I just got the callback from the clinic. Turns out, there is a fracture. They say: if I can get in to Gem City tomorrow, I should do that; otherwise I should get an appointment for next Monday. Gosh, that seems like a pretty long wait time, but alright. As long as I don't fall on the ice between now and then I think I'll feel alright.

In unrelated news, I want to play Super Mario. On the walk home tonight I got the music to World 1.2 in my head and was struck by overwhelming desire to jump on some mushrooms and throw fireballs. This rarely happens to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order