victory, sort of

Today I competed on my friend Katie's turkey curling team. Our team name: Tastes Like Chickens. Our team name if it hadn't been a "family" event: Tastes Like Chicken, Bitches!.

After seven loooooooong hours of pushing turkeys-on-a-platter from one end of the ice to the other, Tastes Like Chicken took home the pro-wrestlingesque championship belt home. (It has an image of a turkey getting its head cut off on it, oh yeah!) I also brought home with me a sprained elbow, sustained during a fall during the last match. At least, I hope it's only a sprain. If it's broken, I'll have to make up a story about how I broke it. No way am I gonna say, "I broke my arm when I was brooming for a turkey curling tournament." As if I wasn't a big enough dork already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order