twitchy

After four hours of reading freshman comp papers, I was looking forward to winding down with some McPhee tonight. No offense to my freshmen students, but I do find McPhee somewhat more satisfying and relaxing than rhetorical analyses of the same two texts, over and over.

Problem is, now I'm sort of keyed up and can't get focused. I think I'm in that stage of hyperactivity right before the big crash. I rarely work a 14-hour day, but this has been one. I don't know if I failed to plan/prepare for today's schedule, but I felt all day like I was just one step ahead of the steamroller.

At least I may get a solid night of hard sleep. I could go for that, even if I do miss out on another couple pages of Wyoming geology lesson. Ah, McPhee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order