buggy

I notice that I share the house with a good assortment of crawlies. I'm pretty okay with this; most of them have not been the spidery type, and there doesn't seem to be much of an increase in their numbers. I wonder what the cold weather will bring, though. After the fall-ish day we had today (and after a trip over the hill to visit Aspen Alley), it's apparently time already to start preparing for a new season. The leaves are turning, the wind is blowing, and night is cooling down. I just hope that the bugs won't come to me hoping for warmer quarters.

Comments

Sister said…
I hear there's snow by Vedawoo this morning. Home Defense spay seems to do the trick for the crawlies...! :)
Kaijsa said…
Fall is spidey season, so watch out!

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order