bagpipeless

I was saying to Tawnya on Monday that my friendships have never felt more natural than they do lately. I think that's true--I'm more okay with the range and depth and variety of my friendships than I've even been, and also less worried about what I wish they were. (In related news, Melissa T gets back to town tomorrow, from the cross-country bike journey, and I could feel regretful that I wasn't more supportive of her along the way, but instead I'm just gonna be happy that she's back.)

I am a bit disappointed, though, that the yearly Oktoberfest trip looks like it's gonna be a bust this year, and I feel sort of let down, despite the fact that it's nobody's fault that the trip doesn't make sense this time around.

Maybe I'll crash a wedding instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order