what goes around

I've never prayed for sweet karmic justice before. I'm not even sure you CAN pray for karmic justice--I guess the whole idea of karma is that it acts beyond the whims of individual human desires. But I gotta admit that I don't envy the bad mojo that my former landlord has just brought upon himself with the way he's decided to handle things. I'd really like to just slash his tires, but I'm going to content myself with the sweet satisfaction that the cosmos will eventually balance the register, without my impatient interference.

In related news, I hate being right when it means that I have to sacrifice some of my faith in the decency of fellow humans.

On the bright side, I haven't seemed to attract a whole lot of bad karma. I'll take that as a sign that, overall, I haven't been too much of an asshole lately. (Or maybe it's the other way around, but I prefer not to think about it that way....)

Comments

B said…
what happened with your landlord?!

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order