putting off

I've been meaning to post an excerpt from Bridge of Sighs, but I keep forgetting to bring the book with me to a place with wifi. (This will all change next week, when I get DSL at the house, but until then I've been relying on a pretty crappy memory for this type of thing.) In any case, it'll be forthcoming, but you really shouldn't wait. You should probably head out straightaway and start the book. I've read books before, but I've never connected so strongly with the voice of the narrator before. Which is not the same as saying I like the narrator (although I think I do like him), but rather I like the way he talks to me.

In other news, the past few Laramie evenings have been perfect--that sort of warm calm evening that should last forever.

And, in other other news, the Avett Bros. concert is just eight days away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order