washout

I missed the concert on Saturday. Not the Fire in the Sky concert, but instead the Lonesome Heroes at Centennial. Tickets for the Fire in the Sky concert were 20 bucks this year, which seemed like more than I wanted to spend. (And it turns out that the Fire in the Sky concert got cancelled anyway, on account of the weather. I guess the Jubilee Days folks intend to reschedule it for "later in the summer," whatever that means.) So instead, Julie, Chad and I drove out to Centennial hoping to hear the Lonesome Heroes and to see the fireworks show out there.

Since I'm my father's son, I didn't do much planning in advance; we just jumped in the truck after a nice afternoon barbeque and arrived about an hour after the Lonesome Heroes had finished their show. But since we still got to stand on the Bear Tree's rooftop patio, drink PBRs, and watch the Centennial fireworks, I'm still counting the evening as a success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order