phantom ring

I haven't worn any rings for a while now, but apparently my left middle finger is convinced that it has a ring on it. Such a weird feeling.

Sunday was a great great summer day. I met up with Sarah and Joel and the niece in Windsor for breakfast at The Egg & I, then biked about 70 minutes on the Poudre Corridor Trail, picked up some hardware for the new coat rack project, read some Harry Potter 6 and ate curried chicken sandwich in Old Town, and finally picked up a coffee on the way out of town for a beautiful rainy drive back to Laramie. I wish today were equally as fun, but at least I'm getting some work done on the syllabus redesign project. Ugh.

Also in Old Town, I picked up a Ft Collins trail map, so that next time I can be a bit more strategic in picking a route. This trip led me to the dead end on the west side of Windsor, which wasn't that big a deal but still it would be nice to know where I'm goin'. The map was free and makes me want to spend more time checking out the trails around FtC.

Comments

B said…
ha! i'm reading harry potter 6 right now, too. (though i should be madly working on my thesis.)

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order