Jamboree!

Next weekend is the big Woodchopper Jamboree in Riverside/Encampment. Hopefully the agenda this year includes some camping out and maybe a weenie roast and the street dance.

Wyoming small-town fightin'-and-drinkin'-and-dancin' fests: gotta love 'em.

Too bad I decided not to make the trip back to NE Wyoming for this weekend's Osage Fireman's Ball. On the bright side, I did locate Brock Finn's myspace music page, which at least allows me to enjoy some of the gems that he'll be playing at the event (gems including such classics as "Church of Hank Williams" and "The Larry Bird Song" and my personal favorite, a tribute to Campbell County titled "Triple C.S."). Ah, I may need a tissue.

Comments

Brock Finn Fan said…
You can find more Brock Finn Music at BrockFinn.com

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order