update

Since the roommate has moved out I've had no cable and no wireless. I thought the absence of technologic distraction would help me be more productive, but instead I've re-read the first 3 books of Harry Potter and checked out several seasons of TV from the UW AV collection. The first season of Dexter was really interesting, but I think I've lost interest. The Wire has failed to be as addictive as I'd heard, so far.

Having no cable or wifi (along with the fact that classes are finished for the year) also gives me time to get back into some exercise activities. Yesterday and tomorrow: hike; today: gym. I have an image of myself in shorts and snowshoes for tomorrow's hike, but I'm glad that the pass to Saratoga is open again for the year. In another three weeks or so I'll be ready to start getting up to Med Bow Peak.

Looks like a trip to Nebraska next weekend, to help George roof the chicken shed, and then a trip to Red Lodge or the Wind Rivers on the motorcycles the weekend after that. Summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order