Julie advised dressing up my other tuna steak with some olive oil, ginger, lime juice, and sesame seeds. Except I didn't have any lime or sesame seeds. But I did have some pecans and some chili powder with lime. And some soy sauce. So I ended up with pecan crusted tuna, finished in a soy glaze. On the side: garlic potatoes and spinach with grapefruit chunks and grapefruit vinagrette (the salad courtesy of Kaijsa). And afterwards, I mashed up some of the oatmeal cookies I'd made and mixed them in with some strawberries.

In other news, I find myself mostly freaked out with the prospect of moving in a month, even though the move is less than half a mile. Despite thinking that adventure and change are both good things, they also make me twitchy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order