If I could go back

I like the Avett Brothers more and more, especially this song (and, of course, "Murder in the City").

If I could go back
That's the first thing I would do I swear that I would
Do my best to follow through
Come up with a master plan
A home run hit, a winning stand
A guarantee and not a promise
That I'll never let your love slip from my hands

In directly related news, I'm not a big fan of songs that have recorded messages inserted into them. The version of the song I bought from amazon has what sounds like a scratchy, poor-quality voicemail message thrown in during the amazing interlude, effing it all up. The interlude, seriously, wow. The youtube version I link to above is so much better than the album version, I gotta say.

In much less related news, I'm thinking about making some pork chili tonight, in advance of the guitar jamboree with Julie and Melissa and Hayley and Steve. I can think of much worse ways to spend a good Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order