box

The long weekend has been pretty uneventful, in a really great way. Yesterday I spent most of the day in K's garage, working on a new box. My outdoor gear is outgrowing the cube I made a few years ago, so I'm building a bigger one. Still too small for the snowshoes, but at least it'll give me room for hats and gloves and such. I think it may also be big enough to store the new basketball I've decided to buy next time I'm at a store that sells basketballs. I hung out with Paul at the gym for about twenty minutes today, hoping somebody would show up with a ball, but no--despite the fact that most of the regular crew had told Paul they'd be there today. Maybe the Easter egg hunt took longer than they expected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order