Made a quick trip to Cheyenne tonight to have dinner with George, who stopped on his way back to Gurley from Gillette long enough for some shopping at Home Depot and an oversized meal at Sanfords.

From a giant meal it was back to Laramie, in time to make the 8:25 soccer game. Another victory for Team Bittner, no thanks to me. I was mostly on the sidelines with a gut-bomb sideache. Luckily, neither Katie (who, oddly enough, also had dinner at Sanford's tonight) nor I threw up on the indoor turf. I'm not exactly sure how one would clean up vomit on the indoor turf, and I don't think I want to know how. I'm happy to leave that one a mystery.

I had just enough time in the trip to get some pine 1x6s for a new woodworking project. As I look at the schedule for the next while, I'm not exactly sure when I'll have time to get started, but at least the materials are ready for me. Talking to Craig tonight after the game, I realized I've got 5,000-plus miles of travel in the next six weeks. If we can get the Pheonix spring break trip planned, that will add another 2,000 miles. Road trip, yeah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order