Mountain Standard Time

Sarah E. and Emilene and Melissa all turned out for the bluegrass concert on campus tonight. It was nice to have a bit of my-age company; most everybody else looked to be freshmen or sophomores. All in all, though, it was a pretty good crowd; Sarah and I estimated about 150-175 people, and most of them dancing by the end of the night. Even I danced/hopped/jumped-up-jumped-up-and-jumped-around for the last few songs. I just don't know what to do with the top half of my body. Or the bottom half. Angles and elbows, that's me.
The band, however, was all fingers and bows and drumsticks, blazing fast. They were great. And they taught me a new trick: archive.org. You can hear and download their stuff there! (Hint: #10's a great cover!) And I like their name, Mountain Standard Time. That's a fine name for a bluegrass band.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order