iron filings

Iron filings--that's sorta the taste in my mouth when I play soccer. I forget that I have an inhaler, which might actually make a difference. I mean, I feel at this point in my life that my overall fitness is high enough that I should be able to play longer than 4 minutes without being completely winded. But instead, iron filings.

Nonetheless, I'm so excited to be playing in the indoor soccer league. It's mostly the same team of people I played with last summer--people I don't really know outside of this context but who seem to be really great people.

If a 24-minute indoor soccer game makes me winded, I can only imagine how I'll feel when I take the court with the English Department intramural basketball squad, playing full-court ball against mostly 18-year-olds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order