hillbilly

There's something about a chipped front tooth that makes me want to move to Kentucky and throw some tires on my roof. Yeehaw:

Just a week after my six-month check-up, I'll be headed back tomorrow or Tuesday to see if they can fix the tooth I managed to break today at the weekly pick-up game. (Side note #1: With skills like mine, I'm not losing sleep wondering if I'll get invited to play with the new president. Side note #2: We played full-court today. We may be in better shape for the intramural season than I believed. Side note #3: When I was a sophomore in high school, I chipped my other front tooth, also playing basketball.)

It's exciting to be playing team sports again. In addition to the pick-up game and the upcoming intramural basketball league, Quincy recruited me to the indoor soccer team. (Side note #4: before the indoor soccer field was an indoor soccer field, it was a flea market; before it was a flea market, it was a bowling alley. Funny how things change.) The soccer game on Thursday completely kicked my ass--my workout routine obviously doesn't work the muscles I use when I try to look like a soccer player. So in addition to a chipped tooth, I've also got a bit of a sideways shuffle. Hill billy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order