cheese

Why does some powdered cheese taste pretty decent while other powdered cheese tastes like chemical waste?

I realize the right answer to this question is "make cheese sauce out of real cheese, dumbass," but honestely it seems like the task of managing realistic cheese taste would not be all that complicated.

In related news, Rachel Ray was making real cheese sauce the other day, for her "reuben mac and cheese." Miriam thinks it sounds terrible, while I'm pretty convinced it would be delicious. I may have to whip some up this weekend.

Comments

CassK said…
I bet Brett would eat reuben mac 'n cheese with you, leaving me and Miriam free to eat something else ;-)
Rick said…
c'mon, now--that's not very adventurous. think katie fern would go for the rueben biz?

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order