like a willie nelson song

Two days after getting back from the WV/AZ trip, I headed up to Newcastle to spend a few days with dad, Suzie, and the dogs, and to see how grandma is recovering from the broken hip. Happily, the roads were good on the way up and again today on the way back. Happily, grandma seems to be getting better. Happily, it felt great to earn my appetite: Despite single-digit temperatures (on both sides of 0), cutting firewood on Sunday and Monday kept me mostly warm enough to strip off a layer of clothes, and to work up a Riesen appetite.

Gas was a buck-eighteen in Wheatland.

After Kaijsa's full-day layover at DIA waiting for a plane to Seattle (after Frontier cancelled 3 flights), and after watching news of the Chicago mess, I will no longer bitch about my 5-hour delay after United cancelled my flight into Dulles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order