Shiny happy people

Seems like I spent a lot of time today bitching about the guys last night who were bitching about student attitudes. So maybe that makes me even worse. Bitchiness squared, or whatever. Seems like one of those times when I should pause to be thankful for the good things:

--Like, I just discovered that there's a home hockey game on Halloween. Since I haven't heard of any rocking costume balls yet (and don't have a rocking costume to wear anyway), I'm thinking I should try to assemble some people to go cheer for the home team. Powder River, let 'er buck!

--Also, April and Joyce. I'm lucky to have such smart, thoughtful colleagues.

--Also, the delicious bread from the Safeway deli.

--Also, humble self-deprecation. I've been the wounded osprey waaaay too often.

I feel better already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order