Quixote


So here's one of the big newish windmills west of Cheyenne. I stopped to take a picture of the windfarm today, coming back from Octoberfest in Sidney, Nebraska. I thought about jumping the fence to go fight this whole herd of gigantic windmills, but they were really big. So I jumped back in the truck and motored on down the Happy Jack Road.

In related news, I made it from Pine Bluffs to Cheyenne entirely on the back roads. So my 150-mile trip back today was only 20 miles of interstate--unlike yesterday, which was all interstate. I like the old highways and the gravel country roads, though I did spend twenty minutes driving around in Pine Bluffs looking for the turn-off for Road 212. Finally found it, though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order