enjoy the ride

The new title photo was taken earlier this year, near Esterbrook, looking south to Laramie Peak. It's some beautiful rugged country.

In related news, I'm hopeful the weather will hold up and that I'll be able to go on the moonlight Med Bow hike tomorrow night.

In unrelated news, the new Freshman Comp curriculum has me feeling wounded. I've never been so optimistic and discouraged at the same time. I think the students are finally reaching that critical juncture where things are going to either all fall into place or all fall into pieces. The only thing to do is ride it out. I guess it's like the wise sage once said:

Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy your ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order