willie nelson!

Joyce and I are headed to Red Rocks today to see Willie Nelson. Oh, yeah. Maybe Obama will make a surprise appearance on stage with Willie. I'm trying to think what Willie song would be an appropriate campaign song. Proly not "Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground" or "If You've Got the Money (I've Got the Time)" or "Nothing I Can Do About it Now." Maybe "Blue Skies" or "Living in the Promised Land," though--seems like they'd work out okay. I just heard today that Bruce is playing the DNC on Thursday. Maybe I'll just spend the next few days down in Denver. Bruce and Willie in one week? That would be awesome.

Comments

Kaijsa said…
I will think of you two eating Indian food and going to Red Rocks while I'm teaching religion databases. Have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order