wiped out

I'm watching that new show on ABC, the one that's like the ridiculous japanese obstacle course shows where the commentators provide, well, commentary about the crazy nosedives people take.

Also today, I heard the marvelous Fat Boys/Beach Boys collaborative piece "Wipeout." It's the first time in a long time since I've heard this masterful synthesis of sound.

Also today I decided not to go meet my soccer teammates (at our first game) since everyone I know says I need to get my ankle checked out. I took it on a mountain-bike ride with me at Curt Gowdy on Sunday, and it definitely stretched some things out. No reason to go introduce myself to my team if the dudes at Gem City tell me I need to have surgery or avoid sharp right turns for the next six months or whatever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order