weekday update

Looks like I'll not be rooming with Kaijsa next year; sounds like I can stay in the Kearney house for another round. I might still look for other places, though, we'll see. I think this is a good thing. The few other places I looked at make me notice how nice a place I have now. It's hard to beat the location, the rent, a washer/dryer, and the condition of this place.

Plus, my life has been complicated enough lately. Spring time is hard for me--there's almost too much potential; it's unsettling. Should I search for a new job? A new house? What should I do for the summer?

This week has been a good one for helping me have a new appreciation for stability. And it's been a good one for forcing me to confront my anxieties about control and responsibility. It's crazy hard for me to accept things that are out of my control, but a couple of things have happened lately to help me realize that we can't always have control over the amount of control we have. And trying to force blame onto others when things go wrong isn't necessarily a very mature way of coping with uncertainty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order