random news

--I think it's about time for new running shoes. I've been playing basketball in them the past few weeks and I'm out of cushion.
--It snowed about 4 inches here last night. For the record.
--Looks like I'll be rooming with Kaijsa next year. We looked at some places this weekend and found a cool three bedroom house just a couple blocks further away than where I am now. It's quite a bit more expensive than where I am now, but it's a nice place, and I'll still be able to put some decent money away while I figure out whether I'm gonna stay in Laramie or take on something new. Plus, the place is huge (three bedrooms plus a den and a sun room), and it has a garage, which means space for a motorcycle and for woodworking projects. It oughtta be big enough that we don't get on each other's nerves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order