idiot

My apologies to the driver of the Subaru on the cloverleaf interchange at Highway 34 and I-25 on Friday.

I don't know what happened to me on my way to Greeley. It was a pretty good trip until I almost missed the off-ramp waiting for the Subaru and another guy behind him to merge into my lane so I could get my exit. I slowed down; they slowed down. So I gassed it and cut the guy off, skidded around the curve, lost traction there for a second, then got it straightened out for the last stretch of the trip to my sister's for Greeley.

In related news, the rest of my visit to Greeley was great. I've got such a nice family. The Easter bunny brought me some new garden tools. The weather was mostly nice. I got to watch Revenge of the Sith. And eat ham and play UNO. And see signs of spring, which are mostly absent in Laramie. Overall, a great trip, except for those few seconds of stupidity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order