Hello, Bozeman!

It's interesting to see who visits my site. So far I don't have many faithful readers, and most of them I know (Hi sister! Hi Kaijsa!) in real life. So the more interesting visits are the people who end up here when they're searching, harmlessly, for something like "oil field trash motorcycle."

No, seriously. Somebody ended up here after typing those search terms into Google.

Most of the people who end up here accidentally, though, are searching for Veedauwoo. If you're one of those people, let me just say: it's worth it. I'm not a rock climber, so I can't give much advice about the technical difficulty of the routes. But I can give you advice on the beauty of the place. It's worth it. I grew up near the Black Hills, which are spectacular. But Veedauwoo is on a different level entirely. Make the trip. Enjoy the ride. Bring your mountain bike and ride Happy Jack. Fish at North Crow. Have a foil dinner at Tie City. Watch the sunset on the Snowies. Drink a beer at the Buckhorn and marvel at the taxidermy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi from us, too!! -Sister

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order