change in the air

I realize that a lot of my posts are about the weather. I mean, they may try to be about more than the weather, but really it boils down to the weather. Snow, fog, falling leaves, the smell of dirt, crisp air, clean sunrise: it's all about the weather.

Here comes more of the same. The predicted high for Thanksgiving in Laramie is 29 degrees Fahrenheit. That's roughly 35 degrees cooler than today's high. Walking home from Coal Creek tonight, I can sense the cold front moving in. It means I'll be able to wear my new sweater and my down vest, but otherwise I'm not feeling excited at the prospect of cold. Not this year.

In other, unrelated news, I'm trying to decide whether I should make stuffing or my sister's ginger-cranberry salad for the turkey event I'm headed to on Thursday. I was set on stuffing, but now I'm thinking that the salad would be more impressive. I dunno. Maybe I'll just take a store-boughten pumpkin pie.

Yeah, I know that store-boughten isn't a real word.

Some weather we been havin' lately, huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order