weird.

Cheez It hired some dude to sculpt a 300-lb block of cheeder into a scaled down version of Mt. Rushmore. Why Rushmore? That's what I don't get. I mean, I like Rushmore and all, and it's a great national icon and all, but of all the great things that could be recreated in cheese, why not pick something from Wisconsin? Or some natural wonder, like Yellowstone Falls? Or something more cheese-related, like a cow?

In unrelated news of much greater significance, yesterday I played pick-up kickball at Undine Park for about an hour (Our team destroyed the competition 24-11, for the record. But who's keeping score?), then played pick-up soccer at the practice fields for another hour-and-a-half. Today, I ache. Sadly, events like these remind me of my un-athleticism. It's not only that I'm out of shape, but also that I'm just slow to react and to think strategically. Lucky for me, the people who show up to these games are pretty cool people, and they don't make fun of me. It's a good time, and it feels good to be out in the sun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order