top of the world

Here's me, at the top of the world. Well, relatively close to it: as close as I can get in quick driving distance from Laramie. I had high hopes of being the only one on Medicine Bow Peak, but someone was there when I got there, a guy from Seattle. Then his wife and their two boys. It's hardly lonely at the top. Still, though, I only saw them and one group of three older ladies (out takin' pictures of wildflowers): a total of 7 people in six miles of trail. It's better in Wyoming.Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with the chipmunk look I've got going on, either. Here's a picture where I'm not effing-up the view:


Spectacular, huh? I'm pretty sure that I take the same three pictures every time I go on the hike. But it's just as spectacular each trip, so I feel like I gotta take pictures, even though I've already got six at home just like this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

options

citizens arrest

out of order